- 2 Cups Dill Leaves (fresh & chopped)
- 1 Cup Moong dal (Soaked in warm water for 1/2 hr)
- 1-2 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1-2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- A Pinch of Turmeric powder
- A pinch of Hing
- 2-3 Tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste.
Make a coarse paste of chilies, garlic and little salt and keep it aside. Heat the pan with oil, add cumin , mustard seeds , hing, above make paste and fry for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Add dill leaves and fry for few minutes or till they turn soft. Add turmeric powder, soaked moong dal and mix everything well. Add water, dal cook till everything is tender. (let all the water evaporate )
Serve Dill Moong dal sabji with Chapti.